Saturday, November 27, 2010

This time of year...

  
Makes me feel like a little kid all over again. Christmas has always been my favorite time of year and I am always ready to get the house all ready for the holidays. Just like normal this year I woke up on Black Friday, not prepared to shop, but to decorate. We spent the day trimming the tree and Christmasing up the house. I love spending hours looking at the ornaments on the tree and squinting my eyes to make the lights look pretty.My favorite part of this year was being put in charge of the outside lights. After wrapping trees and bushes all day and numerous pokes in the eye, I was pretty impressed with the end product. Let the Christmas season officially begin!                                                                            













1 comment:

  1. Very nice job on the decorating, Hannah! They have some cute Christmas backgrounds for your blog on hotbliggityblog.com or thecutestblogontheblock.com.

    ReplyDelete