Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Why VOTE?

This morning I woke up earlier than I usually do so I could go stand in a line, write down my information and cast my ballot at our local fire station. Who wants to stand outside on a cold, windy morning when they could be all warm in there bed? Not many people, but we have been given this right by our forefathers and it is our duty to vote. You might not think your vote matters, but it does. So my challenge to all of you this day is to make a difference in our country by simply taking 15 minutes of your day and pressing some buttons on a computer screen. They even give you a awesome sticker to wear around all day making you look way cooler than everyone else. So get out there and VOTE!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Hanny! I would follow you back, but you haven't put up your follower thingy yet. Have fun with blogging!

    ReplyDelete